Is a group which aim is to promote, develop and deepen the study, the research and the practice of Okinawa Goju Ryu Karate, of Kiko (Meiso Gyoki) and Shiatsu (Meiso Shiatsu®).
The Dojo, the place of practice, is leaded from Maritan Mattia Sensei, 6° Dan Karate and 1° Dan Meiso Shiatsu. The teaching follow the manner of Taira Masaji Shihan, 9° Dan Hanshi Goju Ryu Karate and 4° Dan Judo. Taira Shihan built in 2012 his own organisation Okinawa Goju Ryu Kenkyu Kai with the main focus to promote and research the bunkai Kata of Okinawa Goju Ryu Karate. Taira Shihan’s Dojo is located in Naha, Okinawa, Japan.
Sanchin no Kenkyu
三戦 の 研究
- Joka Ho - purification
- Shusei Ho - correction
- Kyoka Ho - reinforcement
- Seika Ho - incorporation
- To propagate and preserve the teaching of Okinawa Goju Ryu Kenkyukai
- To research and practice the Chinese origin of Goju-Ryu („Ryu-Ken“)
- To reintroduce the “Ki” into the Goju Ryu training („Meiso Gyoki“ and „Ki no nagare“)
- To introduce the Meiso Gyoki practice, working on the vital energy, a way to improve your own condition according to the Nature
- To propose the Meiso Shiatsu® study-practice in order to find the body and heart harmony in the daily Life